- moved five times the first 20 months (then bought a flat) (to be precise, the right to live in a BRF)
- got married
- had two boys
- learned a little svenska
- I work (still) for an excellent Swedish consulting company
- learned to ski a little better (and Jeff completed the 90k Swedish classic race in Dalarna)
- learned open-water ice skating
- started thinking of fuel efficiency in volume-per-distance (liter per mil) instead of mpg (miles per US gallon)
- +Elena - more to add?
- Ah, importantly, learned the excellent Swedish healthcare system -- which our boy Oliver will use again this morning as one of his eyes looks a little infected...
Saturday, December 14, 2013
On The Road
And so - in the tradition of all road trips - we left later, arrived later, and had slightly worse weather than ideal. But - we made Lund.
Last night Oliver has found a way to keep Sebastian entertained:
Since this is our last morning in Sweden for a while, a recap of our last three years in Uppsala:
With that, time to get on the road to the local vårdcentral, then cross that famous bridge.
See you in Germany!